- Daily Rate
- Job Type
- 8 days ago
National Healthcare Organisation
Seeking Head of IT Operations accountable for the end-to-end service delivery of all application and technology services. This role plays a key role in setting and driving strategy to transform the RUN organisation to be highly service centric. The role is also responsible for maintaining and nurturing strategic partnership with key service providers.
Be responsible for:
- Provide vision, leadership and governance of the Information Security strategy, ensuring alignment with the business strategy.
- Define strategies and roadmap for overall IT operations; provide guidance and governance for defining the service strategies aligned to Healius IT strategy and architecture.
- Establish and manage strategy and innovation for Information Security Services and drive continuous improvement.
- Act a single point of contact for all matters related to IT Operations and IT Security to IT and business leadership teams.
- Establish collaborative relationships with business engagement and project teams to understand IT operations demand and the business expectations.
- Support architecture teams in technology roadmaps and strategic product selection decisions.
- Own the overall IT Disaster Recovery planning with inputs from all the service towers.
- Govern the overall service costs and service chargeback for matters related to IT operations.
- Accountable for overall function financial management and budgeting for Healius IT service tower spend.
- Chair the overall service governance forums to review the performance on service delivery of key service functions.
- Provide inputs on partnering strategy to IT Sourcing team.
- Act as a champion to promote a service centric organisation focused on enabling the right patient and health outcomes.
- Drive the agenda for enhancing overall service experience with business teams.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field. Relevant IT security certifications and IT Service Management certifications.
- Demonstrated senior experience culture in IT operations.
- Managing delivery in multi-service provider environment.
- Demonstrated senior experience delivering and running service management functions with problem management and major incident management responsibilities, collaborating and engaging with multiple parties including third party suppliers to identify the root cause of major incidents, known errors, workarounds and permanent corrective action/s.
- Demonstrated experience assisting and supporting the coordination of problem management processes in a multi-sourced delivery model, with both application and infrastructure teams.
- Knowledge of best practice processes, procedures and tooling in problem management and knowledge management, including how practices need to be adapted for large complex federated organisations undergoing significant change.
- Broad knowledge and experience with IT services across all domains (i.e. Hosting, Compute, Mainframe, Workplace, Networks, Applications and Contact Centre).
- Experience conducting post incident reviews for major incidents and ensuring proactive problem management to prevent reoccurrence.
- Good leadership, communication and team management skills.
- Experience in budget management.
- Good understanding of the security threats, trends and technologies in healthcare domain.
- A working knowledge of IT Service principles and frameworks including ITIL, process tools, frameworks, and best practice methods.
- Design and deliver strategies that place customers at the centre of business decisions.
- Work with diverse and high-performance colleagues.
- Be part of an enriching culture born on values, purpose, imagination and spirit.
- Flexible working environment.
Click the 'Apply Now' button ASAP! If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Corin Roberts in our Sydney office on (02) 9195 2929