- $130000 per annum
- Job Type
- 9 days ago
- Plenty of advisory and client action while leading a team of accountants
- Stunning North Sydney office with the latest technologies
- Partnership prospects for the right person!
About the Firm
A highly regarded position is available at a mid-tier firm situated in the heart of Northern Sydney CBD. Clients come from a diverse array of industries and are all business clients with turnovers ranging from $30 – 110m. They often have complex structures, and appreciate how this firm handles portfolios with constant professionalism. No two days are the same, and the work is stimulating and dynamic. It will be largely in business advisory, such as management accounting and tax consulting, however revision of your teams compliance work is expected. This is an opportunity to really engage with your profession, where you can provide value-add services and join partners in business development projects.
About the Culture
Interpersonal connection is highly valued at this progressive firm. Trust is fostered not only with clients, but within the organisation. Partners have confidence in the ability of staff to conduct their work autonomously and seek guidance from when needed. Partners have an open-door policy and encourage feedback, as they listen to employees and consistently strive to better the organisation. Meanwhile, conduct your work is a bright and newly renovated workspace, with a stocked kitchen to help yourself to whenever you desire.
You will lead and mentor a team of 5 accountants while answering directly to Partners. The right candidate will be driven and confident in their advisory capabilities, as well as have excellent interpersonal skills when engaging with clients. In addition, you must have:
- Full CA/CPA qualification
- Over 6 years business services experience
- Excellent people skills and confidence for meeting clients
- Experience managing a team of staff including senior accountants
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Australian permanent residency and be onshore
- Friendly and sociable staff culture – quarterly parties, charity events, staff functions
- Fortnightly trainings for staff development in soft and technical skills
- Genuine opportunity for progression to Partnership
- Work from home 1 day a week
- Highly competitive salary package
- $1000 annual wellness budget – use it for healthcare, hospitality, or overall wellbeing
- Bonus structures and incentives for business development
If this opportunity interests you, apply now! Submit your CV above, or contact Tamara Viner on 0431 085 399 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further details.