- $130000 per annum
- Job Type
- 7 months ago
- Business-advisory focused work for large international clients
- Lucrative salary package
- Transparent promotion pathways to Director
About the Firm
A progressive mid-tier firm is experiencing rapid expansion for it’s 3rd consecutive year and is now looking to bring on an additional Business Services Manager to join the advisory team. Work is largely in business advisory, however reviewal of the teams compliance work is anticipated. There is a lot of hands-on work, and also the opportunity to provide value-add services. You will also join partners in business development projects.
This is a young and dynamic organisation that is leading the industry in employee satisfaction and well being. They analyse firms to see why people leave, and then strive to do the opposite - so it comes as no surprise that turnover is remarkably low. The work space is modern and spacious with all the latest technology, and free lunch is provided for all staff. Professional development is paramount, with a wide variety of training courses in both soft and hard skills, so you never stop growing.
Answer directly to Partners as you work with clients from all around the globe, and across the industry spectrum. You will be ambitious and passionate about business advisory, as well as personable and professional when meeting clients. In addition, you must have:
- Full CA/CPA qualification
- Over 6 years business services experience
- Excellent people skills and confidence for meeting clients
- Experience managing a team of staff including senior accountants
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Australian permanent residency and be onshore
- Social atmosphere with frequent activities – quarterly parties, charity events, staff functions
- Office conveniently located Sydney CBD with stunning harbour views
- Only come to the office 3 days a week
- Bonuses for meeting targets
- $2000 personal technology budget
- Salary review every six months
If this opportunity interests you, apply now! Submit your CV above, or contact Tamara Viner on 0431 085 399 or email@example.com for any further details.