- $120000 - $130000 per annum
- Job Type
- 9 days ago
• Newly Created Role
• Strong Leadership team
You will work with the FP&A Manager of a major division and their commercial team and use your financial acumen to understand the reporting tools being used to date and take them to the next level of complexity using BI tools and dashboarding.
- Providing analysis of financial and non-financial data.
- Provide reconciliations and ensure supporting documentation support the reconciliations.
- Analyse the variance in policies between the two entities and model the impacts.
- Review the variance in accounting treatment between the two entities and model the impact.
- Liaise with the respective organisational heads to obtain agreement as the impact of the variances.
- Manipulate, analyse and synthesise large volumes of data
- Develop actionable insights and recommendations from analysing data
- Provide simple, clear, and succinct communication materials
- Create and drive the execution of new initiatives/ideas relating to systems, processes and operations to maximise financial performance
- Proactively identify and highlight areas of both opportunities and significant challenges including the potential financial impact.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years experience
- Ideally CA/CIMA/CPA with must have systems reporting, commercial and FP&A skills gained in a product based and complex organisation. This role needs someone who has advanced Excel skills so they can decipher complex Excel spreadsheets
- Demonstrated experience in projecting P&L, Cash flow and Balance Sheet
- Demonstrated experience in developing dashboard reporting and effective power point presentations
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org