- $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- 10 days ago
2 – 4 years PQE
Looking for a step-up in a leading global tax practice?
Our client is seeking a 2-4 years’ Corporate Tax Associate to join a thriving Tax team in Sydney!
- Transactional focus
- Direct mentorship
- National team/Global brand
Our client is currently seeking an ambitious Tax Advisory Lawyer/Associate with 2-4 years’ PAE to join a specialist Tax team in the Sydney office. You will be exposed to a broad portfolio of work including:
- Income tax (plus corporate tax, funds taxation and ultra-high net worth individuals and families);
- Transfer pricing;
- Stamp Duty;
- Tax employment taxes.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A minimum of 2-4 years of exposure to corporate tax, direct tax and advisory work coming from either top-tier, a Big 4 accounting firm or the ATO;
- Strong technical skills with good academic records;
- Indirect tax experience is helpful but not mandatory;
- Client-facing capabilities with an ability to pick up new concepts quickly;
- A willingness to learn & develop in a broad range of areas.
- Competitive salary package & bonus incentives.
- Direct mentorship in a collaborate team.
- Exposure to high calibre corporate client base.
- Agile working arrangements.
- Travel opportunities in the future.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paige De Losa on 0418 446 374 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.