- Sydney CBD
- $170000 - $220000 per annum
- Job Type
- 7 months ago
- Senior Back- End Construction Lawyer
- In-House - Sydney
- Great Team Culture with Flexibility
Our client is currently seeking a senior back-end construction lawyer to join their Sydney based in-house legal team. In this busy and rewarding role you will be a key source of knowledge to the business providing commercially astute legal advice and represent the business externally to a variety of clients. With a strong pipeline of projects, you will be involved in the conversion and contractual formation of these projects and assist project teams through delivery.
- Supporting the business on construction dispute resolution
- Responsible for managing risk for projects in delivery
- Advising the business on contractual risks and commercial risks relating to tender projects
- Building strong relationships with key internal stakeholders and external agencies
- Ideally a minimum of 7years PQE gained from a renowned law firm or in-house organisation
- Previous experience on construction litigation and ideally across large projects
- Proven negotiation and project management skills
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
In return they offer a flexible work environment in a team culture and a competitive remuneration package.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Suzie Large on 0434 294 665.