- Bella Vista
- $117000 per annum
- Job Type
- 7 months ago
• Specification focused working with key architects & designers across QLD
- Responsible for growing revenue across key market sectors
With a strong focus on sustainability and innovation this global flooring giant continues to develop products that have a positive impact on people and the planet.
The business has various routes to market across ANZ including A&D, Building Contractors, Distributors and Retail however this role will be heaving focused on nurturing relationships with Tier 1 & 2 architects alongside designers and building contractors.
As Specification Manager you’ll be joining an established team with responsibility to develop relationships across Greater Brisbane and the wider Queensland region.
Key responsibilities as follows.
- New business and account management
- Developing an intimate knowledge of the product range and market
- Increase the number of specified projects and conversion rate
- Focus on product range and pricing
- Take ownership of customer information on CRM
- Undertake training modules and performance enhancement courses
- Product forecasting and accurate monthly reporting
- Experience in specifying products
- Hunter approach/mentality
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Working remotely covering Greater Brisbane and the wider Queensland region.
- A competitive salary package of base, super, car allowance & STI
For more inforation please contact Dale Hackney on either email@example.com or 0434 242 723