- $90000 - $100000 per annum, Benefits: Super, bonus & remote working
- Job Type
- 7 months ago
- Silicon Valley tech business connecting retailers and suppliers
- Dual BD/Account Manager role
- Remote working, ideally Sydney or Melbourne based
My client is a global Product Sourcing Platform connecting retailers and brands. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, they work with over 250,000 emerging and innovative consumer products and connect them to leading FMCG retailers
After substantial growth across the US and Europe the need has arisen to recruit an Australian based Business Development/Account Manager with a strong background in new business development, relationship management, training and account growth. This role will serve as a sales role, demonstrating our capabilities with a view to enlisting new retailers into the program and also as a consultant, helping our new and existing retail customers learn and adopt our product as a sourcing tool.
- Day-to-day sales and business development efforts to lead our Enterprise link acquisition to a client list comprising of Australia’s top retailers.
- Identify new areas to target and develop connections, create leads and close deals.
- Develop a Business Development Pipeline, outreach to new retailers and giving product demos
- Establish consultative and trusted relationships with a set book of business within our retail clients in Australia and New Zealand
- Understand retail clients goals and anticipate future needs to deliver optimal solutions through to Product team
- Identify opportunities to drive usage and adoption and execute on initiatives to achieve this working with cross functional teams
- Elicit client feedback and act as internal advocate for our retailers to management and product teams
- Communicate regularly directly with the customer to evaluate satisfaction and value delivery
- Drive value and in turn opportunities to increase adoption and usage
- Experience of managing key retail customers
- Previous exposure of performing a National Account or Category role
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high growth environment
- Self-starter with high levels of energy and drive
- Remote working covering Australia
- A competitive salary package of base, super and sales incentive