- $80000 - $90000 per annum, Benefits: Super, company car, bonus and a host of product discounts
- Job Type
- 7 months ago
- Global Tech company with a range of consumer products
- NPD, Innovation and R&D led business
- Working with key retailers and department stores
With a strong focus on innovation and NPD my client is a global giant within the technology space manufacturing a variety of consumer products, the business has pioneered a variety of products which has changed the face of number categories.
The business has various routes to market however this role will have a heavy focus on working with key retailers and department stores.
As Regional Development Manager you’ll be expected to manage up to 50 accounts with your designated territory, you’ll spend most of your time on the road meeting with key stakeholders within each account.
To be successful in this role you’ll need to have high levels of motivation, hunger and drive, you’ll be required to execute the national strategy on a local level to include in store activation, promos and campaigns, merchandising, product training alongside seeking new business opportunities.
- Proactively own and grow your region
- Be a valued business partner to key retailers
- Plan, execute and review all sales activities
- Conduct business discussions and reviews incorporating market intelligence, category facts and sales data
- Lead in delivering and developing training and retailer events
- Deliver a premium brand experience
- Analyse and interpret sales drivers to influence your call frequency and activity
- Maintain high levels of product knowledge across all categories
- Actively seek opportunities in store to be positioned in high traffic footfall areas
- Ensure accurate and complete stock counts are carried out on a regular basis
- High levels of motivation, hunger with a desire to succeed
- A commercial approach with sound business acumen
- Be process driven and structured
- Like to review and analyse data
- Inquisitive, enjoys asking questions
- Working remotely covering Perth – typically 4 - 4.5 days on the road
- A competitive base salary plus super, company car & bonus