- $130000 - $140000 per annum
- Job Type
- 7 months ago
- Advisory-driven firm with a consulting approach to accounting
- Only required to work two days per week in the office
- Firm has grown at a steady 20% for the past 5 years
This is a modern firm with multiple partners that is growing rapidly. The firm brand themselves as true business advisers whose priority is empowering clients to achieve success. Their client base is comprised of family enterprises that need growth strategies and advice. Turnovers range from $20-100m and often have complex group structures - all of which are business clients.
They believe in the power of true person to person connection and focus on building trust, clear communication and strong relationships with their clients and their staff. The partners ensure clients and staff feel valued and are receiving value from the firm.
The office is a modern environment that embraces technology and is centrally located with free parking.
This is a Manager or Senior Manager position managing $1m in fees (around 60 client groups) and a team of two seniors, four juniors and two offshore staff. The primary responsibility of this role is do meet with clients and provide advisory services but you will also be responsible for the output of the team.
This is not a tax compliance role however some review of the teams compliance work is expected. A lot of the hands-on work in this role is management accounting and also 'value-add' services. You will also assist partners on special project advisory work. Some of the groups do have SMSFs.
- CA/CPA qualified
- Over 6 years experience in professional practice
- Must be client relationship driven
- Must have experience managing a team of staff including senior accountants
- Confidence in meeting with clients is a must
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Free lunch provided
- Work up to 3 days per week from home
- Work with young, driven partners
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Progression pathway to Director
- Work in a supportive and social team
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below or for more information please call Kate Stephenson on 0434 529 723 or email KateStephenson@future-you.com.au