- $200000 per annum
- Job Type
- 13 days ago
• 6 month inital contract on the senior leadership team
• Innovative, Disruptive and energetic business leading form the front
Our client has incredible global success story, they are disruptive and innovative in all facets of the business, this will be a fantastic opportunity to join a marketing team who are really pushing the envelope in their industry and have a lot of fun along the way. This is a position for a Senior marketing leader to join the leadership team in continuing their growth and really striving for excellence, viewed as ibne of the best marketing teams in the business you be surrounded by heavy hitters in the industry and feed of their genius bringing your own brand of disruption and creativity.
- Execute the shift in the business; enabling and encouraging change without losing what’s made them special;
- Evolve the customer proposition to suit changing customer needs and expectations: making the business stand up and stand out.
- Develop a marketing communication strategy and plan that gives visibility for 12 months per year.
- Mobilise, inspire and enable employees across the business to bring the brand to life consistently and brilliantly across thousands of daily touchpoints
- Inspirational, engaging enterprise wide leadership with a deep focus on values, personal growth; committed to the growth of others to thrive
- Be the voice of the customer across the business to influence and anticipate how they can continue to evolve and improve our brand
- Drive alternative thinking and critical questioning of today's ways of working to spot opportunities and challenge the status quo and lead on changes in strategy
- Evolve the brand strategy – focus on a more distinctive brand proposition, developing relevance amongst key target audiences through , purpose and tone of voice.
- Ensure the brand advocacy strategy across external brand comms and internal brand development has clarity.
- Accountable for our Growth strategy (including like for like sales), develop new revenue streams, empower innovative thinking and creativity to future-proof the business, across multichannel.
- Customer Experience strategy, focus on improving and developing our end to end customer journeys both within and between analogue and helping to guide digital channels.
- Able to inspire teams at all levels, live the culture of the business, drive strategy into action, deliver best in class performance
- Strong commercial and numeracy skills to align data into a roadmap for profitable brand growth.
- Both personally and professionally. Inspire trust, sustain credibility, show a passion for people, listen well and articulate a vision for the future.
- Relentlessly focused on inspiring and helping people be the best that they can be in work and in life. Authentic, self-aware and humble.
- Through exceptional thinking you champion the evolution of the brand strategy by thinking beyond boundaries, seeing the big picture.
- Creates functional and external partnerships, you build productive relationships, lead cross business collaboration within and outside the business.
- You are a strong communicator who engages hearts and minds, strong interpersonal skills and influencer
- Proven experience in driving brand evolution and sales growth to best in class
- you have previously led a brand into significant growth.
- You are Customer obsessed and passionate about consumer trends, innovation and future technologies.
On offer is the opportunity to align yourself with a brand and business who are changing lives, who lead with purpose and aren't afraid to challenge the status quo in their industry. You will also be surrounded by some incredible minds and feed off their passion and experience.
Lisa Chesterman 0431349854