- $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- 12 days ago
• Incredible growth opportunity
• Surround yourself with marketing genius
This is without a doubt one of the most exciting opportunities for a brand manager in Melbourne we have seen for quite some time! You will join a business that is Globally recognised for really pushing the envelope in both their brand position, marketing and their ethical approach to helping not only the broader communities here and overseas but to their staff and customers alike. You will thrive in this role if you have big ideas and want to disrupt the market, nothing is off the table you will be heard and respected for your creativity and learn a hell of a lot along the way.
- Develop, project manage and execute marketing campaigns, launches, promotions, trials and experience initiatives.
- Monitor campaign effectiveness, complete post campaign analysis and make recommendations based on key learning's
- Contribute to the development and execution of the annual marketing plan.
- Manage and initiate briefs with agency partners
- Lead the development of product photography, overhaul of VI and co-ordinate the new “brand council” on brand visualisation for ANZ.
- Monitor and evaluate competitor activity and trends. Recommend actions to ensure you are ahead of the competitive set
- Build effective working relationships across the ANZ business
- Promote best practise within the Marketing department and constantly look to improve processes and procedures
- Build relationships with Marketing teams globally to share ideas and best practise
You will have unbridled passion when it comes to being the best brand in market, you have a strong desire to work for the marketing team that is "best" not only in their industry but on a global stage. You want to grow your career and surround yourself with peers who will push and support your creativity. From a skill set you have worked on building brand equity in Market, are across pulling data for in depth consumer insights, have worked with media and agency partners fostering strong relationships and have a strong project management and brand planning back ground.
On offer is an opportunity for huge growth as this business, already substantial is set to double in the next couple of years, it has a huge feel good factor with its work outside of industry supporting community initiatives. And not to put to finer point on it but you will work with the best in the business who will encourage you to bring crazy big ideas to the table, being supported and heard.
Lisa Chesterman 0431349854