- $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- 10 days ago
• Huge professional and personal growth opportunity
• Flexible working arrangements
Our client is a leader in their industry and represents the top brands globally. Spanning both B2B and B2C in their space they continue to dominate with their offering and are set for exponential growth over the next couple of years. They are currently inviting and assistant brand manager to join their team where you will be supported to grow, own your own projects and really take the bull by the horns with huge learning opportunities to springboard your career.
- Assists with delivery of multichannel promotional programs and campaigns
- Develop effective and efficient briefs to the design studio, external agencies and digital publishing team
- Bring ideas to the table around marketing plans and campaigns for both new and existing plans
- Multiple channels delivery across digital, social media and traditional marketing channels ATL and BTL
- Data analysis to drive thoughtful insight driven campaigns to maximise engagement
- Develop clear and concise communications for Sales, Operations
- Drive work flow process with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure expectations and deadlines are clear
- Liaise with global teams on planning and strategy relevant for the Australia New Zealand business
You are itching for the next step in your career, ready to own your own projects and really expand your skill set. Ideally you will have 2-5 years experience in campaign management, digital and social, multichannel marketing with a strong ability to translate insights and data using this to assist in create meaningful campaigns across both B2C and B2B. this is well and truly a 360 marketing role covering all facets and will give you a really well rounded edge to your experience. A back ground in B2B would be an advantage but not essential as this spans both.
On offer is the opportunity to join a fast paced business with huge growth plans where stability and growth are assured. Flexible working, impressive and supportive team. It ticks all boxes !
Lisa Chesterman 0431349854