- $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- 23 days ago
3 - 6 years PQE
Join an award winning firm and be part of an team that is experienced in Australian financial services licensing, funds management compliance and fundraising. You will assist in providing advice to wholesale and retail fund managers, managed investment and financial service clients including financial advisers, income and finance funds, equity funds, property trusts (listed and unlisted), hedge funds, agribusinesses, superannuation funds, strata title and timeshare schemes.
Our client is a big firm without the attitude. They are seeking a driven 3 – 6 PAE corporate financial services lawyer to join a friendly & collegiate team in Brisbane advising on a range of transactions.
This role would suit a career driven mid-level lawyer or Associate who is passionate about this work & looking to make a step-up career wise.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- At least 3 – 6 years’ PAE in corporate financial services from a national or larger firm environment
- Excellent drafting & interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- You will be motivated, energetic and enjoy building relationships with clients.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Flexible working practices.
- Holistic health and wellbeing program.