- $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
Commercial Real Estate Senior Associate
5+ Years PQE
- Global presence
- Assist major local and international clients
- Renowned for its hotels practice
This highly-renowned Commercial Real Estate practice in Sydney has a role for a technical lawyer with a strong background in commercial real estate matters to join their team. In view of their global presence, you will have the opportunity to get involved in complex, cross-border work.
Working closely with a highly-regarded specialist in this field known for their ability to deliver innovative solutions to clients, you will be instructed by major national and international organisations in large-scale, complex commercial real estate transactions. You will also have an opportunity to work across a mix of global and domestic clients, across a variety of industry sectors.
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years PQE from a global, top-tier or well regarded mid-tier/boutique.
- Experience in commercial sales and acquisitions.
- Experience in Commercial and retail leasing.
- Experience in real estate due diligence.
- A strong academic record.
- Strong technical skills with a commercial focus.
Some of the benefits include:
- A competitive remuneration package;
- Autonomy & flexible working arrangements;
- A relaxed friendly, collegiate and supportive working environment.
- A host of other benefits.