- Sydney CBD
- $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- 8 months ago
Opening for a mid-level commercial litigator with 4-6 PAE to join a high performing global Litigation practice!
- Broad mix of disputes
- Fast-paced environment
- Strong mentorship
Our client is a global firm with a thriving disputes practice. The team deals with a vast range of disputes for clients across a variety of industry sectors including government, property, media and technology. These clients include national and international clients, listed companies, SME’s, private companies and individuals.
Working with award winning partners well known for their expertise, you will advise on a range of complex disputes and litigation across a broad range of areas including commercial, corporate, competition, regulatory, insolvency, maritime, road transport, energy, resources and consumer law.
- Have a minimum of 4-6 years’ PAE from a well-regarded litigation practice – preferably national, mid-tier or top tier.
- Have broad commercial disputes.
- Enjoy handling a busy caseload of files.
- Have strong time management, drafting & prioritisation skills.
In return, you will be offered the following:
- Competitive salary package
- High-level work at a national brand
- Hands on training, support & development
- Great working culture & promotional prospects
If you are interested in working in a genuinely supportive team environment, this is a great opportunity for you to progress your career as a commercial litigator in a leading practice.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paige De Losa 0418 446 374 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.