- North Ryde
- $98000 per annum
- Job Type
- 28 days ago
North Ryde, NSW
Permanent Full Time
Lead the Service Desk team to ensure a professional level of service in dealing with users in line with the ITIL framework. Manage the Service Desk using the ITIL framework to deliver quality support of the IT infrastructure and systems, including first point of contact and investigation for system faults.
The role also assists in defining minimum standards of delivery; develops and maintains service level agreements and monitors actual performance to agreed standards.
The role is the advocate for the business to ensure IT delivers it’s services in line with the organization’s expectation.
- Observe and adopt the company brand values.
- Ensure that timely completion of all company directed learning and development initiatives.
- Manage the necessary information, instruction, training and supervision so that employees have the knowledge they need to work in a way that doesn’t endanger health and safety.
- Ensure health and safety matters are raised at appropriate level and managed.
- Undertake any other duties as required.
- Ensure knowledge with regards to system changes and projects is successfully transferred to IT support staff and users as necessary.
- Ensure the IT Service Desk Team Lead role is delivered in a professional manner with a focus on quality outcomes and service delivery.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office 365 and skills
- Good understanding of the ITIL framework
- Hands on experience in desktop support in a Windows environment
- An understanding of system administration in a Microsoft environment
- Good understanding of computing hardware and strong problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly and accurately troubleshoot technical issues
- Takes personal responsibility for safety and actively promotes safety in the team and work environment
- Proactively engages team and individuals using a range of communication means.
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Understands, anticipates and provides solutions to meet the needs of customers.
- Commitment to customer service
- Understands and seeks to improve the Company’s competitive position.
- Strong drive to achieve results and exceed expectations.
- Team player approach
- Strong desire to achieve
- Able to evaluate situations and apply effective solutions to problems. Challenges existing systems and processes.
- Enthusiastic and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Understands the company and manages it as if it were their own
- Experience in supervising a small team
- Passionate about the professional and personal growth of staff
- Demonstrates effective methods of influence by outlining beneficial outcomes
- Recognizes the need for change, managing staff with that change and being flexible and able to adapt throughout the process
- Effectively works with others to deliver a shared outcome
Interested candidates, please send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org