- Base and Super
- Job Type
- 26 days ago
Banking and Finance
Manage and lead a team that is responsible for developing and implementing programs / projects to improve the operational efficiency across Enterprise wide services (Corporate Affairs; Strategy & Risk; Finance, Procurement & Facilities; People & Culture; Information Technology; Service Transformation; and Business Management). The role will leverage the capabilities of functional teams and focus on delivering outcomes with strong organisational buy-in. The role requires exceptional change management, communication, and the ability to deliver pragmatic solutions.
• The position has the authority to deploy resources within allocated budget to meet existing or emerging needs.
• The incumbent is able to commit the organisation to changes in approach and resource distribution, in consultation with the COO and key stakeholders.
• The position has the authority to represent at external forums and liaises with Government and industry representatives at senior levels.
• Work with the Exec Team, and other stakeholders, on the development and delivery of service optimisation initiatives, such as:
o Investigating and progressing outsourcing / partnering / shared service opportunities;
o Being a key contributor / driver of strategic and ongoing reviews of resource capacity and prioritisation initiatives – and the outcomes that arrive from this.
o Other Agile / ‘LEAN’ operational optimisation initiatives.
• Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field.
• Highly developed communication, negotiation, conflict resolution and interpersonal skills.
• Deep knowledge and understanding of planning, risk management, performance measurement concepts and practices.
• Strong leadership and management capabilities, including the ability to organize, influence and motivate others and drive to deadlines.
• Excellent organisational, prioritisation, analytical and communication skills
• Strong relationship building, negotiation and influencing capability, particularly at senior levels.
• Capable of handling multiple objectives and ambiguity.
• Demonstrated ability to identify strategic issues and develop and implement appropriate solutions.
• An intuitive understanding of what is reasonable and prudent business practice.
• Strong service and solutions mindset.
- Attractive salary
- Design and deliver strategies that place the organisation at the centre of business decisions.
- Work with diverse and high-performance colleagues.
- Be part of an enriching culture born on values, purpose, imagination and spirit.
- Flexible working environment and fantastic staff benefits.
Click the 'Apply Now' button ASAP! If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Corin Roberts in our Sydney office on (02) 9195 2929.