- $140000 per annum
- Job Type
- 20 days ago
- Work alongside partners with decades of Big 4 experience
- Turbo charge your career – plenty of work and constant opportunities for progression
- Stunning harbourside office in a firm that doesn’t hold back on staff benefits!
About the Client
This is not your average accounting this firm. This boutique stunning harbourside office has a huge personality and is looking for Intermediates though to Supervisors to join their crew of 30 staff.
The firm is looking for an ambitious and driven candidate who wants to join a fast paced and rapidly growing environment and even make partner with them in the future.
This is a role packed with employee benefits in a progressive and vibrant firm. You will work directly with partners and constantly learn from them, something you couldn’t find in a larger firm. And even more importantly, partners will learn from you. This firm listens to its staff and if there is anything that frustrates them, they fix it! They find the reasons for turnover in other companies and do the exact opposite.
- Turbo charge your career progression – so much work that there is plenty of progression opportunity
- Brand new top of the range laptop
- Well renowned company that won’t pigeonhole you in anything – can still move on to commercial or top 10 if desired
- Be part of a close-knit team with constant opportunities for hands-on learning and an open-door policy
- Harbour front office with young staff mostly under 35
- Can work from home completely if desired
- No empty promises – changes are constant, not just at review time
- Proactive pay rises
- Staff that contribute to office culture and development – work with a dynamic partnership group with decades of Big 4 experience
- Very social vibe – Excellent EOFY, quarterly, and Christmas parties. This firm doesn’t hold back on staff benefits!
About the Role
The firm is looking for top tier candidates to fill a range of positions from Intermediate to Supervisor.
More details about the role:
- Preparation and Lodgment of Tax Returns, BAS, Financial Statements for companies, trusts, partnerships, and SMSFs.
- Work with clients coming from the Top 10 – this firm is constantly winning new work every day
- 40% Business Advisory work such as management accounting, board report packs, cash flow forecasting, budgeting, and succession planning
- Work on tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7a.
- Work with a diverse range of clients from industries such as healthcare, renewables, construction, and hospitality to help them achieve their financial goals.
- Outsourced CFO work with ASX listed businesses and international companies
- Be the point of contact for clients and hold regular face to face (or virtual) meetings
Skills & Experience
- Pursuing or attainment of CA/CPA qualification
- Relevant Public Practice experience
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal – are a must!
- Australian/NZ permanent residency essential
- Onshore applicants only
If this opportunity interests you, apply now! Submit your CV above, or contact Tamara Viner on 0431 085 399 or email@example.com for any further details.