- Watsons Bay
- $130000 per annum
- Job Type
- 16 days ago
Sydney (onsite working is required at Watsons Bay, NSW)
Must have negative vetting level 1 security clearance
The LMS Administrator has primary responsibility for optimizing LMS application performance, supporting the trainers by following and enhancing support processes and procedures related to the
LMS application. In addition to this they will also investigate and resolve LMS application-level issues and liaise with the stakeholder community as appropriate.
The LMS Administrator will be expected to collaborate with IT, internal stakeholders, and instructors to support any maintenance, updates, upgrades, integrations, or development of the LMS
application and environment.
The LMS Administrator will be expected to work with other IT areas and/or third-party services to maintain a secure, highly available and fault tolerant LMS environment.
The LMS Administrator will oversee relationships with related vendors and host providers, enforcing SLA and support expectations.
The key accountabilities of this role encompass duties that principally relate to the job purpose and may include other duties that are incidental or peripheral to the job purpose.
Duties of this role will include but are not limited to the following:
- Configure, administer, maintain, update, and document the Moodle LMS environment.
- Supervise the security, performance, and fault-tolerance of the Moodle LMS environment.
- Partner with related administrators to support integration of other related applications.
- Participate in the initiation and completion of projects involving the Moodle LMS environment.
- Consult with instructional designers, organisation, and other users of the LMS environment to support the integration and development of features and customizations for the Moodle LMS application.
- Communicate maintenance windows and issue resolution to stakeholder
- Oversee relationships with related vendors and host providers, enforcing SLA and support expectations.
- Respond to inquiries and requests from users for Moodle-related assistance as escalated through the support process.
- Reporting based on data from the Moodle LMS.
- Other duties as assigned in relation to the Moodle LMS.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related degree (Desirable not required)
- Three or more years of experience with administration of a CMS or LMS in an enterprise environment.
- Demonstrated experience with different Moodle hosting solutions and knowledge of relevant security requirements.
- Demonstrated experience with data management and query building using MySQL (Desirable not required)
Intersted candidates please hit the apply button or reach out to our consultant Waqas Kidwai at email@example.com