- Sydney CBD
- $170000 per annum
- Job Type
- 8 months ago
Sydney or Melbourne
The Cloud Delivery – Cloud Analytics Technical Architect contributes to the Delivery function with domain knowledge in designing and implementing Big Data and/or Analytics solutions on Cloud platforms. This includes the development of Big data related data integration not limited to batch, real-time and near real-time and management processes and ensuring that the platform can handle the velocity, volume and variety of large volumes of structured and unstructured data.
You will ideally also have a good understanding of Cloud performance engineering and Cloud practices spanning application, data and technology architectures, with IaaS, CaaS, PaaS and SaaS offerings on major Cloud Platforms including Oracle Cloud, Microsoft Azure, AWS or Google Cloud with a focus on
- Big Data
- Advanced Analytics
- Mission critical/OLTP platforms
The Cloud Delivery – Data & Analytics Technical Architect will work closely with the project managers, cloud engineers, BI & analytics teams and source system data owners to commission the platform and automate data acquisition and cleansing, to sustain analytics and AI initiatives
- 5+ years of experience in a technical role with prior experience building and migrating large scale enterprise analytics platforms including Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC), Oracle Analytics Server (OAS), and Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) is required and Autonomous Data Warehouse (ADW), Oracle Fusion Analytics Warehouse (FAW) is desired. Hands on experience in a mix of OBIEE/Oracle Analytics Cloud/Oracle Analytics Server, Data Warehouse, SQL and ODI experience ideally with integration to/from Oracle Applications. This includes design, implementation and migrations (ideally with Oracle ADW).
- Solid understanding of Oracle Database, Data Modelling, Oracle SQL Developer, data warehouse concepts and implementation, analytics and advanced analytics concepts and implementation
- Data modelling and architecting skills including strong foundation in data warehousing concepts, data normalisation, and dimensional data modelling such as OLAP
- Experience architecting and provisioning/configuring cloud-based data warehouse and/or database solutions is a plus.
- Experience with following Oracle solutions is greatly desired: Autonomous Data Warehouse (ADW), Oracle Analytics Cloud Service (OAC), Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), big data, and/or data science.
- Self-motivated with a positive “can-do” attitude, creative with excellent presentation, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills including strong persuasive techniques.
- Possess good communications skills to understand our customers' core business objectives and build end-to-end data centric solutions to address them
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
Interested candidates please reach out to our consultant Waqas Kidwai at firstname.lastname@example.org