- $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- 18 days ago
• International remit for social
• Great career growth opportunity
Our client has an incredible reputation in their industry and due to this have gone global with their offering. They are currently inviting a social media and content specialist to continue their engagement across all social platforms and exploring all new social avenues for engagement. If you have an interest in the beauty industry you will LOVE this opportunity
- Conceptualise, create and implement the social media strategy.
- Lead the development and execution of the annual Marketing Plan across all social channels
- Grow and amplify social channels increasing awareness and developing an enviable brand image
- Monitor campaign effectiveness against agreed KPIs.
- Ensure all social platforms are kept up to date with key brand information.
- Work closely with PR agency, brand ambassadors and contractors to ensure content is actively distributed across channels
- Contribute to the development of initiative briefs to advertising, digital, media and other agency partners as required.
- Lead and supervise the Social Media and Online Communitys
- Content development and copy writing for campaigns, website and marketing collateral
- Design and deliver monthly reporting that outlines the growth of all social channels
- Ensure you remain at the forefront of product evolution and innovation on social platforms
- Proven history of setting social media strategies and managing execution across all social channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, Instagram and TikTok
- Proven track record of building audience/ community size and engagement
- Understanding of cost-effective use of boosted social media to increase reach and engagement
- Proven experience in using listening tools to increase engagement and ATL campaign ROI
- A keen interest and passion in content marketing
- Excellent written communication skills and exceptional copy writing
- Experience building relationships and partnerships with suppliers
- Budget and reporting experience
On offer is an exceptional opportunity to explore the social reach for the business internationally and build on your career and skill set.
Lisa Chesterman 0431349854