- $70000 per annum
- Job Type
- 8 months ago
- Receptionist - Financial Services Sector
- Newcastle CDB
- Attractive Salary Package
Our Client is seeking an experienced Receptionist to join their busy, successful and well respected firm in the heart of the Newcastle CBD. Your can-do, proactive attitude and corporate presentation will help you win this much sought after role with this friendly, supportive and collaborative team.
- Answering of incoming calls promptly.
- Greeting clients and making welcome - meet, greet & seat, providing refreshment of coffee/tea/water.
- Keeping reception, kitchen & client areas tidy at all times
- Ensuring client appointment email is distributed daily.
- Programming of phones with names for new starters.
- Distributing faxes
- Creating standard letters and formatting documents.
- Assisting with the creation of meeting notes.
- Scanning and saving documents to WorkSite.
- Completing mail merges.
- Organising couriers.
- Assisting with Diary Management for relevant team members.
- Completing a monthly stocktake of corporate stationery and ensuring stocks are appropriate, liaising with marketing where necessary.
- Ensuring a stock level of parking vouchers for clients are kept and ordered as necessary.
- Excellent communication and presentation.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work professionally and autonomously.
- Show initiative and provide excellent client service experience.
This is a brilliant opportunity to let your natural flair with people and your administration and customer service skills shine. Don't delay in applying for this role or call Monique Marten on 0431467 636 for more information.