- Attractive Salary. Base + Super + STI + LTI
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
- Lead, drive and manage all the technical craft-based chapters required to deliver to our clients strategy.
- This includes Go to Market, Web and Mobile app development.
- This role is directly accountable for ensuring you design our client's integration points with future business requirement in mind.
- Be accountable for driving architecture and solution's across all our clients initiatives.
National Iconic Australian Brand
The incumbent will lead technology chapters with a range of craft skill sets including User Interface, Emerging Technology, Mobile App and Web Development Chapters, which are critical to providing digital technical expertise across Tribes with responsibilities for building a culture of continuous improvement. Be accountable to advocate the strategy for the Engagement Chapter Area with Tribe leadership and will be responsible in implementing it in conjunction with the Leads from the following User Interface, iOS Development, Android Development, Web Front End, DevOp and Emerging Technology.
You will be accountable for driving architecture and solution for all initiatives:
- Delivering the Integration guidelines and reference architectures
- Establish Integration and API
- Resource allocation / Staff Management including Staff Development plans for all direct reports
- Leading AOP, consults, business strategy review / road-mapping, research and POC initiatives
- Perform independent research to evolve IT Integration Technology strategy and planning
- Ensuring solutions IT delivers is aligned to the IT Strategy
- Ensuring all API’s delivered are aligned to Integration Reference Architecture
- Facilitation of scoping and consultation workshops on various initiatives
- Tertiary education with Degree in Computer Science, IT, software, or computer engineering fields or equivalent
- Minimum 15 years of relevant IT experience in large environments
- 7+ yrs experience in IT architecture and / or delivery
- Managed delivery / architecture & design teams
- Experience in managing and working within an agile environment
- Proven experience in setting the direction and strategy within a team
- Experience with, and a comprehensive knowledge of financials, contract management, business processes and project management
- The ability to align key stakeholders and influence business outcomes
- Values partnership, trust, collaboration and communication
- Attractive salary plus STI and LTI
- Design and deliver strategies that place customers at the centre of business decisions
- Work with diverse and high-performance colleagues
- Be part of an enriching culture born on values, purpose, imagination and spirit
- Flexible working environment and fantastic staff benefits
This is more than just another job. This is a place where you can find meaningful purpose, improving lives through your work. Click the 'Apply Now' button ASAP! If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Corin Roberts in our Sydney office on (02) 9195 2929.