- $110000 per annum
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
• Strong and Dynamic Leadership Team
• $90,000 - $110 000 Package
Our client is a leader in their field and they are seeking a dynamic Cost Accountant to join their team.
Your role is partnering with our Operations team to provide accurate reporting, and to identify cost and process efficiencies. You will work closely with the Supply Chain team to process the quarterly costing update. You will be hands-on in producing a month-end result including variance analysis.
In addition to this your role will include:
BOMs and standard costing process
Analysis of purchase price variance, production variances and margin analysis
Costing process and inventory costs.
Deliver manufacturing/costing information to stakeholders.
Budgets and monthly reporting
- You will have a minimum of 5 years experience as a management and cost accountant, ideally manufacturing, FMCG or a similar environment.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proactive and motivated to find solutions and improvements in our product costs
To be considered, please send your resume to email@example.com