- $95000 - $110000 per annum
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
- Legal Counsel – Generalist Commercial
- In-House - Leading Financial Services Organisation
- Sydney CBD – Competitive Remuneration
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a legal counsel to join the in-house legal team of a leading financial services organisation. Working closely with the senior legal counsel and reporting into the GC, this role will be responsible for ensuring the group is protected through timely and accurate legal advice.
- Reviewing, and negotiating commercial contracts with partners and suppliers
- Drafting and negotiating IP, IT and franchising agreements
- Assisting with the management of litigation and disputes
- Supporting the Risk and Compliance teams with legislative and regulatory changes
- Assisting the General Counsel with ad hoc legal matters as they arise including company secretarial duties
- Ideally a minimum of 1-3 years PQE gained within a leading law firm or in-house organisation
- Experience across one of the following areas banking and finance or corporate and commercial
- Preferably front-end commercial or advisory experience
- Proven ability to build relationships with stakeholders
- Proven ability to work across competing deadlines
- Motivated with a can do attitude and enjoy working as part of a collegiate team.
If you are a driven and positive individual who is looking for their next challenge or first role in-house this could be the move for you. Offering a diverse legal workload in a supportive team environment.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Suzie Large 0434 294 665.