- $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
- Work from home 2 to 3 days per week post-lockdown
- Extra wellness leave of up to five days
- Friendly and relaxed atmosphere with partners that have an open-door policy
About the Client
A dynamic and innovative firm with 4 partners and over staff situated in a newly renovated Western Sydney office are now looking for a talented and determined senior business services accountant.
This is a role packed with employee benefits in a progressive and vibrant firm. Managers and partners are regarded as experts in their field, and by working alongside them you will maximise your business services experience. The firm is growing at an impressive rate, with a fee based growth of 15% per year for the past two years!
This firm is people focused, and that means managers and clients give ample attention to both clients and staff. Flexibility means working from home, and accessing extra leave if required. In addition:
- Transparent and swift career progression – promotion to supervisor within 12-18 months
- Ample CA/CPA support – Modules paid for with exam leave
- $750 ‘wellness’ budget – spend it on massage, physio, or any therapeutical support
- 5 extra wellness leave days as needed
- Be part of a close-knit team with constant opportunities for hands-on learning and an open door policy
- Up to 4 extra optional training sessions on lessons such as technical skills or value-add
- Staff that contribute to office culture and development – weekly lunches, exercise classes, and social events
- Volunteer and Pro-bono opportunities
- Very social vibe – A staff mixed soccer team, EOFY, quarterly, and Christmas parties
About the Role
Work alongside fellow accountants and answer to an experienced team of partners and managers. You will also lead a small team of intermediate and junior accountants.
More details about the role:
- Preparation and Lodgment of Tax Returns, BAS, Financial Statements for companies, trusts, partnerships, and SMSFs.
- 40% Business Advisory work such as management accounting, board report packs, cash flow forecasting, budgeting, and succession planning
- Work on tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7a.
- Work with a diverse range of clients from industries such as mining, medical, construction, and hospitality to help them achieve their financial goals.
- Client base includes ASX listed businesses and international companies
- Be the point of contact for clients and hold regular face to face (or virtual) meetings
Skills & Experience
- CA/CPA qualification
- Over 3 years public practice experience
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal – are a must!
- Australian/NZ permanent residency essential
- Onshore applicants only
If this opportunity interests you, apply now! Submit your CV above, or contact Tamara Viner on 0431 085 399 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further details.