- $180000 - $220000 per annum, Benefits: STI/LTI
- Job Type
- 29 days ago
• Privatel-held FMCG business
• Permanent| South-West Sydney
Our client is a family owned and operated importer and distributor of FMCG household consumer goods. Distributing Australia wide through and extensive distribution network, they have undergone a period of sustained growth.
This is a new CFO position that will report directly to the Managing Director. You will be responsible for all aspects of strategic, commercial and operational finance.
- Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team
- Providing strategic recommendations to the MD and members of the senior leadership team
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning
- Optimise processes & procedures to enhance efficiencies within finance and the broader business
- Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders
- Reviewing all formal finance, HR and IT related procedures
We are looking for a change-centric CFO who has experience in driving change an transformation of finance teams and wider business operations. Due to the scale of growth, there exists an opportunity to implement better processes, procedures and systems to advance commercial decision making spanning all facets of the business.
- You should be experienced leading a privately-held business as CFO/FD;
- Qualified CA/CPA
- Strong Inventory & Working Capital Management experience
- FMCG/Consumer goods background
Flexible for the right candidate. Access to equity after a successful period in the organisation.