- $80000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
• Leading National Brand - Brisbane
• Attractive Salary package and career opportunities
Our client is a leading National ASX listed Manufacturing and Retail brand with representation across the county. This is exciting opportunity to join a high performing team and bring your consolidated customer service and managerial experience to this highly successful organisation in a booming industry. There is definite opportunities for career progression and growth in a supportive and progressive work environment.
Leading a team of 3 with a view to grow, you will lead this high performing team, leading by example in both a hands on and supervisory role.
Duties & Requirements:
- High volume position (phone calls, emails, customer orders) with
- Sales targets dealing with builders and general public purchasing our bricks/building products
- Must have experience in an ERP system, preferably OracaleJDE
- At least 5 years experience as a customer service supervisor/manager, preferably experience in the manufacturing industry however not essential,
- Able to communicate clearly.
- Must have drivers licence and own car as there is no access to public transport, there is parking on site
Why join our client?
- We are proud to support and be associated with a leading Children's charity.
- We are committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and diverse workplace environment.
- We are committed to supporting families and we have a company parental leave scheme.
- Eligible employees will have the opportunity to be a part of an Employee Share Plan.
- We celebrate our employees success with a variety of awards, including Employee of the Year and Values Recognition Programs.
- We invest in our employees development by offering on-going education and training, along with career progression opportunities.
- We also offer a range of support programs via our EAP provider, available to all staff and their immediate family members.
To be considered for this great opportunity APPLY immediately or call Monique Marten on 0431467636 for more information.