- $87250 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
- Well established top 20 Firm situated in a newly renovated CBD office
- Business Advisory focused with clients in excess of $150M turnover
- Accelerate your career with internal progression pathways to Supervisor
About the Client
A large and reputable accounting firm are searching for a Senior Accountant to join their thriving Business Services and Advisory team. At this firm, you will gain the skills and exposure that can only be found at such a high-profile and globally recognised firm.
The facilities and technology at this firm are top of the range, and you will receive whatever you need to perform at your best. Managers and partners frequently indulge staff with lunches or specialist training sessions, while also providing challenges and incentives to achieve excellence.
If you are looking for a new challenge and wish to gain immeasurable insight and aptitude as a this is the firm for you. A healthy level of competition and friendly banter amongst staff is encouraged to inspire performance, and staff are always well compensated for their achievements. Despite the size of the firm, you will not get lost in the crowd, with constant reward and recognition programs to acknowledge hard work. The organisation fosters the belief to promote from within, and staff can access transparent pathways for career progression. The firm also understands the need for flexibility, and work from home days will still be granted following the end of lockdown. At clock off, there is a very social atmosphere, and staff enjoy meals and after-work drinks, and organise social events such as birthdays or parties.
About the Role
Take the next step in your career as you work alongside fellow senior accountants and answer to an experienced team of partners and managers. You will also lead a small team of intermediate and junior accountants.
More details about the role:
- Preparation and Lodgment of Tax Returns, BAS, Financial Statements for companies, trusts, and partnerships.
- Provide exceptional business advisory, taxation advice and outsourced CFO services to a range of clients, including management accounting, board report packs, cash flow forecasting, budgeting, and succession planning
- Work on tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7a.
- Work with a diverse range of clients from industries such as renewables, medical, construction, and hospitality to help them achieve their financial goals.
- Client base includes ASX listed businesses and international companies
- Be the point of contact for clients and hold regular face to face (or virtual) meetings
Skills & Experience
- Near completion or certification of CA/CPA qualification
- Over 3 years of Chartered Accounting experience
- Superb communication skills – both written and verbal – are a must!
- Knowledge of MYOB and Xero, and excellent attention to detail
- Australian/NZ permanent residency essential – onshore applicants only
- Progress to supervisor within 12-18 months
- Luxurious office in the heart of Sydney CBD
- Generous technology allowance for top of the range laptops, mobile phones etc
- Ample CA/CPA or post-graduate study assistance – paid registration and exam leave
- A supportive and knowledgeable team many of which are ex Big-4
- Rewards & Recognition Program – cash bonuses, wellbeing & hospitality vouchers
- Extended parental leave payments
- Regular Learning and Development sessions and collaborative performance reviews
- Fun and friendly staff who are always up for a coffee or an after-work meal or drink
- Sensational EOFY, quarterly, and Christmas parties
If you are ready to develop your career, apply now! Submit your CV above, or contact Tamara Viner on 0431 085 399 or email@example.com for any further details.