- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
Cloud Migration Delivery Architect
3 -6 Months Contract
Location: Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane
A Cloud Migration Delivery Architect helps to drive our client’s vision and strategic business goals by executing the delivery of customized technology solutions to clients based on agreed business requirements and solution architecture in the key area of Cloud Migration. This includes the execution of discovery, assessments, migration roadmap design, migration execution and other technical activities required to support the migration of workloads to a public/hybrid cloud solution. You will have deep domain knowledge in architecting solutions for Cloud, including Cloud performance engineering and Cloud practices spanning application, data and technology architectures, with a focus on the core platform, Microsoft Azure, IaaS, CaaS, PaaS and SaaS offerings that Microsoft offers.
You will work closely with Solution Architects, Delivery Leads, Platform Engineers and other technical consultants in the Delivery Team on a day-to-day basis to assess, design, migrate, test and optimize cloud solutions and technical operations capabilities to the required quality, services cost and timelines. Your focus should be on the technical implementation, ongoing solution suitability and mitigation of any risks or issues that arise during the delivery of a Cloud solution.
- At least 5 years of experience in a technical architect role implementing Cloud technologies or executing cloud migrations (Microsoft Azure, AWS or GCP). Working knowledge and experience of workload migration or re-architecture for Cloud platforms at enterprise level.
- Significant experience in the implementation of Cloud infrastructure solutions (IaaS/PaaS or Saas) including Compute, Storage, Network, Security on private/public/hybrid cloud platforms
- Experience in the discovery, assessment, design, migrate and manage/optimise phases of an enterprise level migration to a public/hybrid cloud platform
- Practical experience implementing Automation and/or DevOps solutions on private/public/hybrid cloud platforms
- Practical experience delivering Data/Analytics solutions on public/hybrid/private cloud platforms
- Ability to deliver using Agile processes and changing requirements
- Experience in leading and managing teams to meet project deliverables.
- Strong ability to design and articulate solution designs to key business or technical stakeholders
- Experience implementing IoT, Data/Analytics and AI Solutions on cloud platforms
- Certification in relevant Cloud platforms – AWS, Azure, Google Cloud etc.
- Commitment to maintain relevant Certification to current levels
- Knowledge of new digital technologies, e.g. Blockchain, RPA, Microservices, AI
- Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology related field or equivalent
If you think you are equipped with all the requirements and ready on a short notice for this contract reach out to our consultant Waqas Kidwai at 0401 274821