- $150000 - $170000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
- Can progress to Partner within 12-18 months
- Well-known firm with a national presence
- Growing fee base
This is growing, respected firm are looking for a Senior Manager or Partner to head-up their Canberra office. The firm are experiencing organic growth due to its superior client servicing and successful implementation of cloud-based solutions and value-add offerings. Clients are SMEs, family groups and HNWIs.
You will work in an vibrant and social office with free parking and excellent transport links. Staff here speak very highly of the firms culture and its adaptability to changes in the accounting profession.
You will take over from an exiting partner and inherit an already growing fee base and a well-trained team of hard-working, friendly staff. You will be expected to part-take in business development and expand the firms service offering and clientele.
Services offered by the firm are a mix of tax compliance, tax planning and business advisory.
You will have the support of firms extended partner network in the role.
Ideal Candidate Profile
- CA qualified
- Over 10 years experience in professional practice
- Experience with SMSF preferred
- Confident in front of clients
- Ability to work autonomously
- A desire to progress to an equity partner level is required
If you would like more information on this role please contact Kate Stephenson on 0434 529 723.