- $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- 8 months ago
- North Shore firm with all the latest technologies and a luxurious workspace
- Work remotely post-lockdown – flexible management team who understands work/life balance
- Business advisory focused, with pathways for progression to Manager
About the Client
This top 100 firm has hundreds of years of combined experience amongst managers and partners and is looking for an experienced Supervisor who is technically skilled and an engage well with clients. The firm is experiencing superb growth, and provides an excellent opportunity to accelerate your career path and gain exposure in all aspects of business services.
Against a backdrop of high performance and excellence, the firm prides itself on its understanding and personable nature, where employees are heard, and receive the flexibility they need to be their best self.
This organisation has a firm belief to promote from within, and aspirations of rising to Manager and Partner are achievable. The adaptive and innovative environment is 100% people orientated and technologically advanced, thus catering towards the needs of both staff and clients. You will receive expert guidance from internal and external industry leaders to support you to achieve your goals and fully engage with the organisation. This is a supportive environment where you will be expected to provide guidance and leadership to other team members. It is also very social, and staff are close. There are frequent social events, including birthdays, parties, after work activities and events.
About the Role
The firm is looking for someone who would like to be involved with more business advisory and outsourced CFO work while managing a large client portfolio and delegating work to a team of staff. The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum five years of local business services experience in a public practice
- Completed their CA or CPA
- Competently guide and train a team of staff, as well as managing personal workflows for themselves and staff
- Have superb verbal and written communication skills;
- Prepare and review tax compliance and tax planning for high-net-worth individuals, partnerships, SMSFs, trusts and companies;
- Experience in FBT returns, CGT Advice, Div. 7a, and business advisory work such as management reports, cashflow forecasting and budgeting
- Be proficient with MYOB and Xero, and in Microsoft Excel;
- Be personally responsible for a range of clients, meeting face-to-face
- Onshore applicants with Australian/New Zealand permanent residency or citizenship only!
In addition to the heavy involvement in business advisory work and dynamic culture, this firm offers a range of benefits:
- Take a leadership role by working directly with managers and partners
- Join an innovative and rapidly expanding firm with an impressive growth rate
- Proactive emphasis on the development and wellbeing of staff, with remote work opportunities
- Beautiful office in an accessible North Shore location, with plenty of nearby bars and restaurants for Friday night drinks
- Pro-bono and charity work – engage with the wider community
- Staff events throughout the year, including quarterly, EOFY, and Christmas parties, and frequent staff training
This is an opportunity not to be missed. If you are interested, please apply now! Submit your CV above or contact Tamara Viner on 0431 085 399 or email@example.com for any further details.