- $75000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
Compensation: upto 140,000 OTE
As an Account Specialist within our client's Global Enterprise business, you will be responsible for providing the critical internal and external support required to deliver an incredible customer experience to top clients
This role will service global players, in most mature market. You will play a primary role in supporting the mission critical software that is truly the backbone of these top firms’ daily operations, with the opportunity to further consult them on gaining the most efficiency and productivity by leveraging their investment.
Given the role these global companies play in the industry, they are also key accounts for our client and require a coordinated team to align the many internal efforts required to deliver on their complex needs.
The right person will have the opportunity to quickly grow their skill set and apply critical thinking skills. Due to the agile nature of this position, the ideal candidate will have proven expertise growing strong relationships and excellent communication skills both externally and internally. A significant amount of the account base and opportunity is global in nature, so demonstrable success working with global businesses and managing cross-cultural situations is important. Travel is typical for this role.
A typical day might include:
Growing & enhancing Enterprise Client Relationships:
- Proactively managing designated global accounts to identify opportunities and risk
- Building relationships within company's ecosystem - and within client’s business - that further position our client for success within strategic accounts, from executive to operational and user level
- Leading relevant discoveries, client demos for smaller business units, field leadership and initiating partner demos with key players as necessary
- Helping define KPIs that will be used to measure ROI and customer success, including working internally to identify and deliver the right data and trends reporting that aligns to business case and can be used within the Executive Business Review (EBR)
- Supporting the leadership within the Global Accounts team by serving as the ‘voice of the field’ to the customer’s leadership team. What are the ground-level trends in the business? Where is success? Where are the gaps?
- Helping identify upsell opportunities within accounts for both products and services, as well as conduct additional account research to inform overall account strategy
Internal support, project management and communications:
- Acting as a liaison between the Customer and Support, Solution Consultants, Professional Services teams, key external partners like SIs, etc. – facilitate and manage communication on requests for features/functionality
- Managing any billing/administrative issues in the accounts
- Leading preparation and ensure successful execution of quarterly scorecard and EBR decks/reporting in coordination with main internal executive sponsors on each account
This role may be for you if:
- You "get" technology; you'll be able to navigate client's software and discuss its various components with clients or have worked in a SaaS company previously You have a high energy level, integrity, positive attitude, and confident proactive approach to work
- You have demonstrated success in a previous customer-focused role, preferably being the primary point of contact to advocate for the customer
- You can speak to your incredible contact management skills
- You're independent, but also a team player
- You have worked in a global business or serviced clients across different countries and regions before
If you are interested and passionate about technology please hit the apply button or get in touch with our consultant Waqas Kidwai to discuss further at email@example.com