- Base + Super
- Job Type
- 8 months ago
Be responsible for contributing to designing and building a scalable full stack environment for our clients e-commerce platform. Be comfortable building robust, reusable and scalable multi-project components. Work with different stakeholders to drive best in class UX solutions for our customers. Mentor and collaborate with your colleagues focusing on incremental improvements and adopting new technological paradigms.
- Experience with React Native is beneficial
- Hands on experience in writing unit tests
- Contribute to integration testing and keep the automation tests in sync with the new feature development and bug fixes
- Experience in AWS serverless development of microservices and CI/CD
- Good understanding of ES6 or Typescript
- Strong understanding of Coding best practices – OOP, Design patterns, Data structures etc
- Experience developing RESTful web services
- Previous experience of HTML5, CSS(Less/Sass) essential
- Experience with both SQL & NoSQL Databases
- Design and deliver strategies that place customers at the centre of business decisions.
- Work with diverse and high-performance colleagues.
- Be part of an enriching culture born on values, purpose, imagination and spirit.
- Flexible working environment.
Click the 'Apply Now' button ASAP! If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Corin Roberts in our Sydney office on (02) 9195 2929