- Salary + Super
- Job Type
- 11 days ago
Project Manager to join a team and use your experience and expertise to lead a variety of complex projects through their most challenging phases. The role will work collaboratively with the core teams across the business, planning and implementing strategic projects spanning from digital transformations to new product development. Ensure that the project resources work successfully together to meet customer and business needs and are delivered at the time required by the business.
- Manage a range of strategic projects working closely with the Senior Leadership Team to ensure they meet their expected budget, time and scope.
- Establishing effective day to day relationships with key stakeholders and being a point of escalation.
- Tracking and reviewing project progress, anticipating project complexities and guiding teams to ensure best chance of success.
- Establish, manage and report on project status, budgets, scope, issues and risks.
- Build and foster effective stakeholder relationships across all teams in the business.
- Project management including project planning, budget management, monitoring, action plans and evaluation frameworks.
- Demonstrate experience of delivering major projects from concept to completion.
- Great communication skills and the ability to liaise with and influence stakeholders from all functions and levels of seniority.
- Exhibit curiosity, proactively tackle problems and always look for opportunities to find a better way for the business.
- Experience within a fast paced, commercially focused environment. Strong commercial acumen and ability to manage multiple competing projects.
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced, agile environment without losing sight of the project goals and business direction.
- Work with diverse and high-performance colleagues.
- Be part of an enriching culture born on values, purpose, imagination and spirit.
- Flexible working environment.
Click the 'Apply Now' button ASAP! If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Corin Roberts in our Sydney office on (02) 9195 2929.