- $150000 - $180000 per annum
- Job Type
- 15 days ago
- Senior Legal Commercial Manager
- Leading Renewables Organisation
- High Profile Infrastructure Projects
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a senior legal commercial manager to join a leading national renewables organisation. You will be professional, confident, and trustworthy with the ability to leverage from your experience and education. Your aim is to minimise contractual exposure and maximise commercial success within the business unit and assigned projects. Above all, we are looking for someone with initiative, a great attitude and work ethic, who is prepared to support the team, learn, develop, and progress their skills and career.
- Undertaking pre-tender contract reviews, preparing contract departures and assisting the bid team to conduct risk assessments prior to the tender due date.
- Participating in contract negotiations to ensure the finalised contract protects the company’s interests.
- Identifying contract risks during project delivery that include delays, variations, and practical completion requirements, and ensuring that these risks are documented, resolved, and managed to the company’s expectations.
- Identifying contract opportunities during project delivery and developing strategies to maximise and realise those opportunities.
- Undertaking health checks of projects to ensure compliance with the company’s risk management framework.
- Supporting project managers in preparation of payment and contractual claims, contract correspondence, project financial management, and cost control.
- Assist in the maintenance and development of the company contract administration and procurement systems.
- A minimum of 5-7 years PQE gained in-house or from a leading law firm within construction industry environment.
- Previous experience across large infrastructure projects.
- Knowledge of contract law and relevant legislation.
- Excellent commercial, project and problem solving skills.
- Proven experience managing a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
The role offers challenging and varied legal and commercial work in a forward thinking organisation.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Suzie Large on 0434 294 665.