- Base plus Super
- Job Type
- 15 days ago
Leading National Firm
This role is working as an Transformation Lead in our growing Technology Services and Solutions team, reporting to the Chief Information Officer. You'll liaise with clients, practice groups and business teams to develop innovative practices, products and solutions in line with, and to enable delivery of, the firm's vision and strategy. You'll engage stakeholders and support teams to collaborate in delivering innovative ideas that contribute to the strategic innovation agenda. You'll develop a framework and ideation and innovation programs to unlock business opportunities, continuous improvement and elevating innovation across the firm.
Your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Create an innovative framework and processes to actively build a culture of innovation across the firm.
- Coordinate programs to assist in in the exploration and development of innovative ideas and experimentation.
- Support teams to experience new ways of working and learning of innovative tools and practices.
- Coordinate, plan, implement and deliver pilots through to scalable trial.
- Effectively communicate with multiple levels and stakeholder groups to educate, engage, promote and pitch.
- Lead research and analytical activities to support data and insight driven decision making.
- Actively contribute to the innovation pipeline and program management balancing needs of multiple stakeholder groups.
- Coordinate and develop communication collateral for different audiences, budget submissions, innovation presentations and pitches, evaluation reports and plans.
- Create opportunities for collaboration and develop ways to build participation across the innovation ecosystem.
- Provide mentorship and build innovation capability within the program and broader firm.
Your experience will include:
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience and proven ability in similar role.
- Significant experience developing collaborative and trusting relationships in an innovation program.
- Experience developing, facilitating and delivering innovative practice, frameworks and tools.
- Ability to apply a growth mindset to approach opportunities, learn from challenges and obstacles.
- Thinks outside the box, try new things, offer ideas and solutions and contribution individual strengths to overall team performance.
- Successful track record of facilitating workshops.
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to analyse business processes and workflows.
- Work with diverse and high-performance colleagues.
- Be part of an enriching culture born on values, purpose, imagination and spirit.
- Flexible working environment.
Click the 'Apply Now' button ASAP! If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Corin Roberts in our Sydney office on (02) 9195 2929.