- Sydney CBD
- Competitive rate
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
Leading National Organisation
Our client is seeking an experienced Senior BA. Key responsibilities:
- Gathering, validating and documenting business requirements and 'as is' and 'to be'.
- Development of a Business Case - modelling business processes and identifying opportunities for process improvements.
- Identifying issues, risks and benefits of existing and proposed solutions and outlining business impacts.
- Creating functional specifications for solutions.
- Estimating costs and identifying business savings.
- Ability to communicate effectively - Simplifying information and communicating technical terms so that all stakeholders can engage and understand.
- Supporting business transition and helping to establish change.
- Coordinating and facilitating project workshops.
- A preference for working in fast paced environments with fluid requirements.
- Experience in managing and working within an agile environment.
- Values partnership, trust, collaboration and communication.
- Exceptional vendor management skills.
- Design and deliver strategies that place customers at the centre of business decisions.
- Work with diverse and high-performance colleagues.
- Be part of an enriching culture born on values, purpose, imagination and spirit.
- Flexible working environment.