- $80000 per annum
- Job Type
- 15 days ago
- Beautiful newly renovated office in the heart of Sydney CBD
- Paperless environment with the newest technology
- Great flexibility – WFH days post lockdown and choose your own hours
About the Client
Immerse yourself in the vibrant CBD of Sydney, in a Top 100 firm located in the heart of the city. This young and innovative firm is consistently evolving in the business services space and is looking for a new Senior Accountant to join a fun and dynamic team.
The organisation understands the importance of flexibility and work-life balance, offering work from home days and the ability to choose your own hours. Managers and Partners have an open-door policy, and love to hear employee feedback on the newest processes and technologies.
Work hard and play hard. This firm understands the importance of employee satisfaction and enjoyment at work, and rewards high performance and organisational development. Employees are trusted to do their work independently while receiving guidance from managers and partners. The organisation fosters the belief to promote from within, and staff can access transparent pathways for career progression. The firm understands the need for flexibility, and work from home days will still be granted following the end of lockdown. In the office, there is a very social atmosphere, and staff are often going to events in the CBD, having afterwork drinks, and organising office social events such as birthdays or parties.
- Progress to supervisor and managerial positions
- Rewards and Recognition Program
- Generous CA/CPA support – Modules paid for with exam leave
- A supportive and knowledgeable team with constant opportunities for hands-on learning and an open-door policy
- Regular office + external training sessions and collaborative performance reviews
- Staff that contribute to office culture and development – weekly lunches, exercise classes, and social events
- Volunteer days and Pro-bono opportunities
- A great social vibe – birthdays, EOFY, quarterly, and Christmas parties
About the Role
Work alongside fellow senior accountants and answer to an experienced team of partners and managers. You will also lead a small team of intermediate and junior accountants.
More details about the role:
- Preparation and Lodgment of Tax Returns, BAS, Financial Statements for companies, trusts, partnerships, and SMSFs.
- Opportunity for outsourced CFO and business advisory work including management accounting, board report packs, cash flow forecasting, budgeting, and succession planning
- Work on tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7a.
- Tax consulting and advice
- Maintain clients' asset register, adjusting journals and reconciliations.
- Liaise with the ATO on tax matters
- Work with a diverse range of clients to help them achieve their financial goals.
Skills & Experience
- Near completion or certification of CA/CPA qualification
- Over 3 years public practice experience
- Superb communication skills – both written and verbal – are a must!
- Australian/NZ permanent residency essential – onshore applicants only
If you believe you are suited for this role, apply now! Submit your CV above, or contact Tamara Viner on 0431 085 399 or email@example.com for any further details.