- $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- 5 months ago
- Mid-tier firm in a newly renovated office in the heart of the CBD
- Work-life balance – regular WFH days post-lockdown and flexible hours
- Business advisory focused, with pathways for progression to Manager
About the Client
This mid-tier firm with a team of over 30 staff and multiple partners offers the personality of a boutique firm yet is as knowledgeable and well established as a Big Four. The partners and managers will provide insight and years of combined experience to help you accelerate your career.
Against a backdrop of high performance and excellence, the firm prides itself on its understanding and personable nature, where employees are heard, and receive the flexibility they need to be their best self.
This organisation has a firm belief to promote from within, and aspirations of rising to Manager and Partner are achievable. The adaptive and innovative environment is 100% people orientated and technologically advanced, thus catering towards the needs of both staff and clients. You will receive expert guidance from internal and external industry leaders to support you to achieve your goals and fully engage with the organisation. Staff mentioned that they love working here because ‘it feels like a second home where everyone looks out for each other’. Team members are close, and there are frequent social events, including birthdays, parties, after work activities and events.
About the Role
The firm is looking for someone who would like to be involved with more business advisory and outsourced CFO work while managing a large client portfolio and delegating work to a team of staff. The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum five years of local business services experience in a public practice
- Completed their CA or CPA
- Competently guide and train a team of staff, as well as managing personal workflows for themselves and staff
- Have superb verbal and written communication skills;
- Prepare and review tax compliance and tax planning for high-net-worth individuals, partnerships, SMSFs, trusts and companies;
- Experience in FBT returns, CGT Advice, Div. 7a, and business advisory work such as management reports, cashflow forecasting and budgeting
- Be proficient with MYOB and Xero, and in Microsoft Excel;
- Be personally responsible for a range of clients, meeting face-to-face
- Must have Australian/New Zealand permanent residency
In addition to the heavy involvement in business advisory work and dynamic culture, this firm offers a range of benefits:
- Take a leadership role by working directly with managers and partners
- Join an innovative and rapidly expanding firm with an impressive growth rate
- Proactive emphasis on the development and well-being of staff, with work from home opportunities
- Beautiful office in a great CBD location, with plenty of nearby bars and restaurants for Friday night drinks
- Staff events throughout the year, including quarterly, EOFY, and Christmas parties, and frequent staff training
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now! Submit your CV above or contact Tamara Viner on 0431 085 399 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further details.