- $80000 per annum
- Job Type
- 16 days ago
- Gain expertise and repute in a Top 20 Firm with industry leading managers and partners
- Work-life balance – WFH days and flexible hours
- Lucrative salary package
About the Client
This reputable and well established top 20 accounting firm situated in the Sydney CBD is searching for a technically skilled and experienced senior accountant.
The role comes with a lucrative salary, as well as the opportunity to gain the tacit and implicit knowledge that is only found in a Top 20 firm. Managers and partners are industry leaders that will impart a wealth of knowledge and maximise your business services experience.
This firm understands the importance of employee satisfaction when it comes to achieving high performance results. Employees are trusted to do their work independently and displayed proficiency and contributions to the wider business are acknowledged and rewarded. The organisation fosters the belief to promote from within, and staff can access transparent pathways for career progression. The firm understands the need for flexibility, and work from home days will still be granted following the end of lockdown. In the office, there is a communal and friendly atmosphere, with an open-door policy and frequent social events, be it staff birthdays, parties, or Friday afternoon drinks.
About the Role
Work alongside fellow accountants and answer to an experienced team of partners and managers. You will also lead a small team of intermediate and junior accountants.
More details about the role:
- Preparation and Lodgment of Tax Returns, BAS, Financial Statements for companies, trusts, partnerships, and SMSFs.
- Opportunity for outsourced CFO and business advisory work including management accounting, board report packs, cash flow forecasting, budgeting, and succession planning
- Work on tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7a
- Tax consulting and advice
- Maintain clients' asset register, adjusting journals and reconciliations.
- Liaise with the ATO on tax matters
- Work with a diverse range of clients to help them achieve their financial goals.
Skills & Experience
- Near completion or certification of CA/CPA qualification
- Over 3 years public practice experience
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal – are a must!
- Australian/NZ permanent residency essential
Not only is this firm a great opportunity to further your career and develop your professional experience, yet it also has a social and engaging atmosphere where hard work is appreciated and rewarded:
- Progress to supervisor and managerial positions
- Rewards and Recognition Program
- Generous CA/CPA support – Modules paid for with exam leave
- Be part of a close-knit team with constant opportunities for hands-on learning and an open door policy
- Regular office + external training sessions and collaborative performance reviews
- Staff that contribute to office culture and development – weekly lunches, exercise classes, and social events
- Volunteer and Pro-bono opportunities
- A great social vibe – EOFY, quarterly, and Christmas parties
If you believe you are suited for this role, apply now! Submit your CV above, or contact Tamara Viner on 0431 085 399 or email@example.com for any further details.