- Sydney CBD
- $120000 - $180000 per annum
- Job Type
- 18 days ago
Working closely with a new Partner of the firm, you will be involved in a broad range of corporate transactional work including M&A, private equity and equity capital markets largely working with fund managers, corporate advisors and investment bankers at medium size corporates.
The successful candidate will receive a robust induction. Some interstate travel may be required in the future.
- Ideally 4-8 PAE of corporate transactional experience – either on M&A deals (public or private), private equity & equity capital markets. Broader corporate transactional & governance experience will also be considered.
- A mature & collaborative approach with a willingness to mentor juniors.
- Strong drafting & negotiating skills with a clear communication style.
- Technically excellent with a strong commercial acumen.
- Relationship driven with a confident client-facing manner.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Flexibility & autonomy.
- Discretionary bonuses/regards for good outcomes.
- High quality work with fast-track career progression.
- A friendly, open & respectful culture.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Camilla Overall on 029 195 2981/0421 171 391.