- Base plus Super
- Job Type
- 18 days ago
Leading National Organisation
Our client is seeking an experienced Digital BA. This role is to join our clients TV & Content Product Development team as a mid to senior Digital Business Analyst where you’ll work on digital and cross-business delivery projects working closely with the Product Manager and relevant Project Manager. This group is responsible for the end-to-end product design and development of TV & Content Products and Solutions. This group works closely with other parts of the organisation and key partners to deliver and operate these products and solutions.
In this role, you’ll work within one or multiple project teams focused on implementing functionality enhancements across TV and Content’s product portfolio and their respective digital platforms. Project teams usually consist of UX Designers, Visual Designers, Copy Writers, Frontend and Backend Developers, Content and Technical Producers, SIT and UAT test teams working with business SMEs and other stakeholders. The teams deliver in a fast-paced agile environment that requires a flexible and pragmatic approach to achieving results.
- Gathering, validating and documenting business requirements and 'as is' and 'to be'.
- Development of a Business Case - modelling business processes and identifying opportunities for process improvements.
- Development of business/functional/non-functional requirements
- Align customer designs/UI/requirements/technical specifications and ensure requirements traceability for design and testing.
- Identifying issues, risks and benefits of existing and proposed solutions and outlining business impacts.
- Creating functional specifications for solutions.
- Estimating costs and identifying business savings.
- Ability to communicate effectively - Simplifying information and communicating technical terms so that all stakeholders can engage and understand.
- Supporting business transition and helping to establish change.
- Coordinating and facilitating project workshops.
- Is a seasoned and passionate digital expert who can influence and reach common ground with product management, content strategy, digital marketing, customer experience, legal, regulatory, information security etc.
- Has built their digital experience from a blend of technical application development, telco, marketing, testing and/or a consulting background within large and complex integrated system environments.
- Has a business and/or technology bachelors degree or equivalent.
- Has a reasonable appreciation of relevant technology concepts such as mobile responsive design, client-side and server-side validation, JSON, CSS, APIs, native mobile apps etc.
- Can feed into project business case construction to justify design enhancements and draw on customer research, mock user testing, production user behaviour analytics and a/b testing.
- A preference for working in fast paced environments with fluid requirements.
- Experience in managing and working within an agile environment.
- Values partnership, trust, collaboration and communication.
- Exceptional vendor management skills.
- Design and deliver strategies that place customers at the centre of business decisions.
- Work with diverse and high-performance colleagues.
- Be part of an enriching culture born on values, purpose, imagination and spirit.
- Flexible working environment.