- $110000 - $140000 per annum
- Job Type
- 22 days ago
You will have the opportunity to be part of a growing Insurance practice of a global firm, working primarily with three specialists in the industry.
Acting for a mix of insurers, both across Australia and in London, you will have the opportunity to become involved in a broad mix of insurance including but not limited to:
- Acting on professional indemnity, D&O & financial lines matters on behalf of a number of professionals including directors & officers, financial advisors, engineers & real estate agents;
- Provide high level advisory and litigious work - some of which will be multi-jurisdictional;
- There may also be a small amount of public/product liability claims.
The candidate will possess the following skills:
- A minimum of 3+ years PAE gained within a top-tier, national or well-regarded defendant insurance law firm.
- Prior experience in defendant professional indemnity, financial lines or D&O work is highly preferable.
- Solid academic record with a commercial approach.
- Keen interest in business development, marketing & client events.
- Excellent interpersonal, drafting and technical skills;
- Ability to manage and run your own caseload of files autonomously;
- Supreme Court or Federal Court experience will be advantageous.
- High-profile client base including London insurers.
- Mentorship opportunities.
- Work closely with Chambers-rated leading practitioners in the insurance space.
- Strong internal career progression prospects
- Warm, friendly & open-door culture.
To apply for this opportunity please click the 'apply now' button below or contact Camilla Overall on 0421 171 391/029 195 2981.