- $70000 per annum
- Job Type
- 5 months ago
Location: North Sydney, NSW
Fulltime / Permanent
Our client currently have an immediate role for an IT Support Analyst based in North Sydney (Currently Work from Home). Tasked with providing a truly exceptional, customer focused technology service to drive excellence and performance of IT services.
- Proactive Management of level 1 and 2 incidents and requests to provide a positive client experience
- Document customer issues in ticket tracking system timely and accurately to achieve KPI and SLA
- Coordinating and implementing software and hardware installations, upgrades and maintenance – POS, Laptops, Printers, Video Conferencing, Network
- Complying with the company's security and compliance requirements
- Assist in the management of relationships with approved suppliers
- Creating and updating Knowledge Based documentation
- Flexible and able to work a rotating roster M-F 0800AM -1900PM (Times may vary due to daylight savings)
- Field Service, occasional site visits, interstate travel for POS support and maintenance of key services
- Inbound and outbound phone coverage
- Setup and remove system access for onboarding/offboarding
- Conduct daily health checks and escalate as appropriate
- Provide Technical Support to project as required
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years experience working as an IT Support / Service Desk Analyst / Desktop Support or similar role
- Solid working knowledge of current IT technologies, across a wide variety of technical disciplines including Microsoft stack of applications, Active Directory, Windows 10, o365, Lotus Notes, Apple products, printers and peripherals
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated experience in providing customer service with an enthusiastic and positive approach, “Can do” Attitude.
- Strong verbal, written communication and phone etiquette skills.
- Relevant qualifications in computer science or other fields
- Ability to assess processes, systems and data.
- Application Support Experience
- A strong understanding of ITIL
- Atlassian, Jira, Confluence
- Microsoft Azure
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to come in and get some great experience on the front line of IT.
This role is start working immediately.
Interested candidates please send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org