- $80000 per annum
- Job Type
- 23 days ago
- Work from home 2 to 3 days per week post-lockdown
- Flexi hours – work your hours WHENEVER you like as long as you do 7.5 per day
- Friendly and relaxed atmosphere with partners that have an open-door policy
About the Client
A dynamic and innovative firm situated in a sleek CBD office are now looking for an hands-on and self-motivated senior business services accountant.
This is a role packed with employee benefits in a progressive and vibrant firm. Managers and partners are regarded as experts in their field, and by working alongside them you will maximise your business services experience.
This firm is the true meaning of flexi hours and really understands work-life balance – take as long as you like for lunch break, or even take two! Start and finish your workday whenever is best for you, and work from home up to three days a week following the end of lockdown. In addition:
- Progress to supervisor and managerial positions
- Ample CA/CPA support – Modules paid for with exam leave
- Be part of a close-knit team with constant opportunities for hands-on learning and an open door policy
- Regular office + external training sessions and collaborative performance reviews
- Staff that contribute to office culture and development – weekly lunches, exercise classes, and social events
- Volunteer and Pro-bono opportunities
- Very social vibe – fantastic and exciting EOFY, quarterly, and Christmas parties
In addition to the brilliant work-life balance and flexible environment, the personal nature of this firm means your voice will be heard, and you can make a real impact within the organisation. Employees have an opportunity to display their proficiency and contribute to the development of the business, as well as access transparent pathways for progression. Staff love working here because of the communal and friendly atmosphere, where everyone looks out for each other, and mentioned how they appreciate the social opportunities that they have gained from the workplace.
About the Role
Work alongside fellow accountants and answer to an experienced team of partners and managers. You will also lead a small team of intermediate and junior accountants.
More details about the role:
- Preparation and Lodgment of Tax Returns, BAS, Financial Statements for companies, trusts, partnerships, and SMSFs.
- Research for advisory services including management accounting, board report packs, cash flow forecasting, budgeting, and succession planning
- Exposure to tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7.
- Tax consulting and advice
- Maintain clients' asset register, adjusting journals and reconciliations.
- Liaise with the ATO on tax matters
- Work with a diverse range of clients to help them achieve their financial goals.
Skills & Experience
- Near completion or certification of CA/CPA qualification
- Over 3 years public practice experience
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal – are a must!
- Australian/NZ permanent residency essential
If you believe you are suited for this role, apply now! Submit your CV above, or contact Tamara Viner on 0431 085 399 or email@example.com for any further details.