- $180000 - $220000 per annum, Benefits: 12 Month FTC
- Job Type
- 9 months ago
- Company Secretary
- In-house – Financial Services
- Great Culture and market competitive package
- 12 month FTC
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading financial services company as Company Secretary. The role will be reporting into the Senior Manager Legal and is responsible for maintaining and implementing the Governance framework across the Group to ensure appropriate monitoring and oversight by the Group Boards and Committees and to enable execution of the Group Strategy.
- Performing the duties and responsibilities of a Company Secretary to various Boards and Committees within the Group.
- Working with the leadership team and senior stakeholders to deliver better good risk outcomes
- Performing Company Secretary responsibilities to various Boards and Committees within the Group
- Planning board business in conjunction with the Company Secretary, Chief Executive Officer and Board Chairs
- Incorporating best practice corporate governance processes into board business and maintaining strong corporate governance frameworks in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Advising the Board and Committees on matters of corporate governance
- Reviewing and updating corporate governance policies
- Ideally 8+ years’ experience across secretariat/governance roles
- Ideally a law, finance, accounting or business degree
- Extensive financial services experience
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Excellent commercial, communication and relationship building skills
- Pro-active and positive attitude and ability to thrive in a fast paced growth orientated environment
In return the role offers a challenging and varied opportunity working in a team environment with a great company culture.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Suzie Large on 0434 294 665.