- $130000 per annum
- Job Type
- 9 months ago
• Cross over in to international markets
• Diverse product portfolio
Our client is the leader in their category across grocery and independents in Australia and have also disrupted the international market taking a significant portion of the in their category globally. They are inviting a Senior product manager to continue this journey of product excellence. This will be a highly rewarding and diverse role that will see you scouring the globe for inspiration and bringing your own unique vision and ideas to life.
- Ensure growth of category through new product development
- Promotion and pricing strategies by identifying opportunities in new and existing areas of business.
- Execute detailed product design briefs and product execution plans, securing commitment from all company functions.
- Adhere to brand guidelines to complete Packaging artwork development as per agreed schedule – brief, correction, approval.
- Deliver International and Domestic Product Planning
- liaise with local and overseas manufacturing on all NPD and sourcing
- Negotiate and implement all supplier agreements and Manage all supplier relationships
- Integrate all plans across sales, production, Brand & Trade marketing and logistics
- Conduct market research, analysing global trends and competitor activity
- Effectively manage team sticking to deadlines and accountability's to deliver on time
You will be at the top of your game and ready to take on a new exciting category. You have exceptional project management skills being able to manage multiple projects at once and communicate the needs to your team effectively. You have an eye for quality and are highly creative wanting to push to be the best of the best in products you are taking to market. Communication and numeracy must be on point. You will also have your finger on the pulse with your retailers, able to find gaps in the market and act on bridging those gaps and strengthening the business/retailer relationships. Your presentation skills will also be excellent enabling you to get buy in across the business and your retail customers.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a highly passionate and dedicated team where you will have the resources to bring your visions to life. ackage commensurate for experience and some lovely benefits.
Lisa Chesterman 0431349854