- St Marys
- $80000 - $90000 per annum, Benefits: Car allowance, bonus and super
- Job Type
- 28 days ago
• Opportunity to launch a new product in the Australian market
• Working with end users and a national distribution partner
My client is a leading steel fabricator servicing a variety of clients across NSW and ACT, the business offer a complete range of service from CAD drawings to installations, the company is privately owned and has enjoyed year on year growth across the last ten years.
The organisation have recently acquired a new railing/balustrade product which has enjoyed huge success in the US, the product has been approved to Australian standards and will now target the residential and commercial industries. Previous experience of specifying a product to the A&D market would be beneficial but not essential.
- New business development targeting the building and home renovation industry
- Nurture a pool of existing relationships
- You will play a major part in launching the product & executing the sales strategy
- Review & improve existing processes
- Support at workshops and trade shows
- Ability to work directly with the end user alongside our national distributor
- As a face of the business, you will need to represent the values of organisation & provide the highest levels of service, support & integrity
- Moderate travel is required.
- Self-motivated & driven
- Has the ability to create opportunities & close deals
- Capable of working autonomously
- Experience in the building or construction industry
- A successful track record of achieving sales targets
Location and remuneration
- Western Sydney based when not meeting clients, some flexibility around remote working
- A competitive salary package of base, super, car allowance & STI